Horse Rug Repairs
We provide horse rug repairs to areas of South East Queensland, extending the life of your rugs and saving you money.
- Quick turnaround
- Quality workmanship
- UV resistant thread and binding used
- Rug repairs
- Straps & buckles replaced
- Velcro replaced on float and stable boots
- Australian fabrics, strapping and hardware used where possible
- Reinforcing and preventative maintenance
- Pick up and delivery available
- Simple two tier pricing
- $20 for a simple repair (1 or 2 simple patches)
- $30 for a complex repair ( more than 1 or 2 simple patches, repair or replace straps, binding, hardware*)
Rugs must be clean prior to repairing. Unwashed rugs will incur a $20 cleaning fee.
*Plus cost of hardware, strapping, binding etc